Below is a list of stores at The Gardens Mall that currently have positions available. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. Please read each position description carefully for instructions on how to apply, as some retailers do not use The Gardens Mall Careers site to review applications or resumes.
The Gardens Mall - Cherry Hill Photo- Seasonal Position -Assistant Manager
Hop on Over! Cherry Hill Photo is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and dedicated Local Manager, Assistant Manager, Helpers and Easter Bunny characters to contribute to our Easter Bunny photo set. Year after year, families and children flock to the Easter Bunny set to visit and get their annual photo with the Easter. As a local manager, it’s your job to build and manage a team that will engage customers in this dynamic environment. The Local Manager will hire and lead the team to engage customers and create a magical experience while capturing a photo with the Easter Bunny! Adaptable and flexible by nature, you're composed and collected as you balance the needs of your team, the Easter Bunny, the corporate partner and customers.
Season runs from late March (24/25) to April 15th. On site, paid training provided. Applicants applying to be the Easter Bunny (we provide the costume) must be a minimum age of 18 years old. Part time and full time positions available. Perfect for Moms of school age children, retirees, students, and anyone who desires to work seasonally and earn extra income.
Key qualifications for all staff include:
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences
- Taking digital photos (training provided)
- Greeting & working with families/children
- Learning the POS system (cash register) (training provided)
- Enthusiastic, Outgoing, flexible personality & dependability
In addition, the Local/Assistant Manager will be responsible for:
- Hiring, supervising and scheduling of staff
- Daily paperwork
- Daily deposits, Weekly payroll
- All aspects of set operations
Please respond online at: www.cherryhillphoto.com. We will contact you for a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview.
The Gardens Mall - FT Maintenance Position
The Gardens Mall has a Full Time Maintenance position opening. General Building maintenance experience a plus.
Duties include Special event set up, exterior cleaning and pressure washing, minor plumbing repairs, changing lamps throughout the property, preventive maintenance of various equipment.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
Please apply at the Mall Management Office.
Ann Taylor - P/T Sales Lead/Key Holder
Sales Lead must have a passion for fashion and able to multitask/multi client while providing outstanding client service.
Aveda - Aveda Full Time Retail Advisor - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Apply on-line: Copy and paste link below to apply.
Aveda FT Lead Retail Advisor – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
We’re seeking talented souls who possess passion for creating true beauty while making a difference in the world. Put your positive energy to work at Aveda as a Lead Advisor in our Experience Center. In this role, you will provide hair and wellness expertise to our guests while achieving established sales goals. You will also be responsible for store operations, including: inventory, quarterly cycle counts, weekly organizing, backroom upkeep and maintaining the orderly appearance and cleanliness of the Experience Center.
Do you have what it takes?
· 1 year of retail or guest service experience in a service industry, cosmetic experience preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
· Previous experience with retail POS software
· Proficient in Microsoft office
· Desire to learn, with mandatory attendance and satisfactory completion of all company-required meetings and education
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership, not just in the world of beauty but around the world.
Due to our commitment to the environment, we hire individuals who share this same commitment. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits. Aveda is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Bloomingdale's - Hobbs London | FT Selling Supervisor
Hobbs London is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Selling Supervisor for our leased Shop located in Bloomingdales. Reporting to the Area Manager, the Selling Supervisor is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals. The Selling Supervisor ensures that all operational tasks are completed while driving profitability through developing the skill set of the Selling Specialist.
Bloomingdale's - Hobbs London | PT Selling Specialist
Hobbs London is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Selling Specialist for our leased Shop located in Bloomingdales. Reporting to the Selling Supervisor, the Selling Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals. The Selling Specialist is responsible for building lasting customer relationships and completing daily tasks set forth by the Selling Supervisor.
Bloomingdale's - Karen Millen Sales Associate
You will be a team player working to achieve exceptional personalised customer service.
You will need a real interest in people and have superb communication skills to demonstrate your genuine passion for the brand and knowledge of our luxurious collection.
Role Summary: The purpose of this role is to uphold the Culture and Values of Karen Millen through delivering exceptional Service to our Clients through our Client First program.Client First
- Consistently deliver a fun, informed and indulgent service to all of our clients.
- Achieve personal targets and objectives set by the company and your store Management team.
- Be aware of and contribute to achieving your store’s targets; for example, conversion rate/
ATV/stock loss/Account cards opened and Mystery shopping results.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Karen Millen products in order to deliver exceptional
service to our clients using the tools made available to you and your initiative.Communication Skills
- Live the Brand Values and Behaviors – Think Perfect, Create Extraordinary; all of the time.
- Demonstrate professional and effective communication in all areas of work and maintain good
working relationships within the store and company.
- Work with your colleagues as a team and encourage a positive, friendly environment.
- Feedback information effectively to the management team.
- Actively listen to, and value other colleagues’ viewpoints and opinions.
Operating & Policies & Procedures
- Read and comply with all Company policies and procedures including Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate accuracy and care when dealing with all aspects of stock movement within your
store and transferring between stores.
- Follow and maintain visual merchandising and merchandising standards and guidelines,
ensuring the stock is displayed to the best advantage at all times.
- Maintain company housekeeping standards on the shop floor, in the back of house areas,
ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Adhere to the company Wardrobe guidelines.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings in order to further develop your skills and achieve
- Demonstrate responsibility for your own development by completing all training tools and
development packs in the appropriate time frames. Develop knowledge and skills relating toproduct knowledge, Client First, store standards and communication.
Bloomingdale's - Trina Turk Shop PT Sales Associate
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
- Follow through with customer experience by utilizing company materials and maintaining client book
- Complete tasks and objectives listed on daily touch-base or as directed by management
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines
- Greet and acknowledge all customers, as well as provide information to all customer inquiries by demonstrating knowledge regarding the merchandise and company
- Assist customers with any special services, including: gift-wrapping, checking inventory and locating merchandise, charge sends, special orders, and logistical services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting both a team environment and customer service
Bunulu - Sales Associate
Living on the coast is a unique experience. We have a certain attitude, a certain spirit, and a certain perspective like no other place on earth. Bunulu was born from the idea that this coastal lifestyle requires a unique, soulful, and comfortable approach to style.
As a sales associate, you are the ambassador for creating the start of the adventure for our customer to be had on the water! You are to engage, educate and excite the customer about the function, technology and special features that our clothing and accessories will provide to their personal adventure.
-Customer Service and Sales
-Receive/ process stock from vendors
-Assist in preparing the store for the day in cleaning duties and replenishment duties
-Fill orders for E-commerce
-Utilize Point Of Sale system
-Follow direction given by store management to help the store be successful
- Passionate, knowledgeable, and must be involved in the coastal lifestyle
-Excellent communication skills
-Pro-active and solution oriented
-Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Bunulu - Supervisor
As a supervisor, you are responsible for helping associates create the start of the adventure for our customer to have on the water! You are to engage, educate and excite the customer about the function, technology and special features that our clothing and accessories will provide to their personal adventure.
As a member of the store management team, you are here to passionately help execute, lead, and train associates in the direction that is set forth by the Assistant Manager, Store Manager, and Bunulu. You will act as a representative of Bunulu in community events and required meetings. You will be held accountable for the KPIs of the store team, which are communicated to you by the Assistant Manager and Store Manager. You are to act as a coach / teacher to the associates to play a role in development. Under the direction of the Assistant Manager, Store Manager and Bunulu, you will be required to complete other additional projects, duties & assignments.
- Passionate, knowledgeable, and must be involved in the coastal lifestyle.
- Team player--Excellent communication skills to help guide associates
- Pro-active and solution oriented
- Assist in preparing the store for the day in cleaning duties and replenishment duties
- Receive / process stock from vendors
- Fill orders for E-commerce
- Open / Close Store
- Utilize Point of Sale system
- Follows direction given by the Store Manager to help the store be successful
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Chico's - Assistant Manager
Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail Assistant Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
4. Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
5. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
6. Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
7. Administers all operational processes including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
8. Facilitates and/or manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in working order and adequately maintained to ensure safe and efficient operations.
9. Supports compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
10. Assists in the recruiting, hiring, and development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
11. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
3. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
4. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
5. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
6. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Chico's - Lead Sales/Key Holder
The Associate Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions.
Chipotle Mexican Grill - Crew
• Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning, and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables
• Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
• Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
• Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
• Providing friendly, quality customer service to each Chipotle customer
• Working toward understanding and articulating Food With Integrity
• Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, Road Maps, cleanliness list, and station checklists
• Following Chipotle sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
• Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to Chipotle sanitation guideline
Everything But Water - Part Time Keyholder
Everything But Water is seeking an experienced Part-Time Keyholder: Available nights and weekends. Flexible schedule and opportunity for growth.
Hollister Co. - Part Time Brand Representative
Looking for associates 17 years and older with both morning and afternoon availability!
Hollister Co. - Part Time stock associate
Looking for stock associates with both morning and afternoon availability!
L'Occitane - Part Time Sales Associate
Part Time Sales Associate
- Product knowledge of the entire L'Occitane product line
- Assist customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts
- Develop a knowledge of skincare and its application
- Provide skincare expertise to L’Occitane clients
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service
- Develop strong product knowledge of the entire L'Occitane product line, including “True Stories”
- Build customer service relationships by telling our "True Stories" to customers with passion
- Support store operations
- Maintains store appearance and any other directive from store manager
- Stays familiar with how to execute price changes, transfers and cash register routines
- Addresses loss prevention issues that may occur, following L’Occitane standards
- Assists in training new sales associates
- Stays familiar with internal policies and programs contained in the L’Occitane Associate Handbook
- Uses teamwork to assist all associates in providing customer service and maintaining store standards in all departments
- Communicates effectively and professionally with all associates within the store
- 1+ years work in retail sales
- A positive professional and energetic attitude
- A passion for customer service and selling
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Basic math skills are necessary
Macy's - Sales - Full Time and Part Time - Shop in Shop at Macy's - Avec Les Filles
We are hybrid contemporary lifestyle brand with a playfully sophisticated, French aesthetic.
Founded by Joyce Azria, will launch with 155 shop-in-shops exclusively at Macy’s in February 2017.
Avec Les Filles is the manifestation of Joyce’s experience and intuition about the inspired millennial.
A collection that unites the nostalgia of 1970’s Parisian Chic with California ease.
We are looking for bright, energetic and fashion savvy talent to join the launch of the brand.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Marmi Shoes - Full Time or Part Time Sales
We are seeking a dynamic person who loves building relationships and working with clients for special events, and everyday service needs. We are a privately held company, who has built a brand off of legendary service, and strong commitment to customer service.
Previous retail experience is helpful, however a great work ethic and positive attitude always prevails. Please stop in, complete application, or submit a resume and we will respond accordingly.
Mrs. Fields Cookies - FT and PT Sales Associates, Decorators & Bakers
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to lift excess of 30 pounds
- Over 18 years of age
- Professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Moses 561-339-0603
Pottery Barn - Sales Associates
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying World- Class service standards.
- Achieve established sales and contest goals.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry. Locating merchandise, catalog orders, special orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders
- Utilize effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity
- Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions i.e., sales, returns, and exchanges
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge, including features and benefits
- Accurately and efficiently perform register/POS transactions, sales, returns, exchanges, etc.
- Promote continued customer engagement through email capture, clienteling, opinion lab, and social media
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting
- Straighten, clean, and help maintain stockroom as needed
- Process, ticket, and restock merchandise as needed
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
Skills and Physical Requirements:
- 1-2 years of retail sales experience (specialty retail preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Casual associates must be available to work a minimum of three regularly scheduled shifts, one regularly scheduled shift during the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday) and two regularly scheduled shifts during weekdays.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate POS system
Education: High School diploma (or equivalent) preferred.
Robert Graham - Assistant Store Manager
Robert Graham founded in 2001 is an American eclectic luxury men's and women's apparel and accessories brand. Robert Graham offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment. MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE The Assistant Manager plays a key role in assisting with the overall performance of the store by promoting a sales culture to build productivity and passion for the brand. In this role, you will ensure customers receive exemplary service and a positive brand experience. You will assist in leading and motivating the team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead by example to assist in achieving sales goals and KPI’s
- Assist Store Manager in utilizing reports to identify opportunities (best sellers, product sell through, stock levels, employee productivity)
- Set measurable performance standards and goals based on Company’s expectations and metrics
- Work with Director of Stores to identify marketing opportunities to build customer base and local market
- Create additional business opportunities by ensuring team members focus on maintaining strong customer relationships
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service to achieve World Class Service standards.
- Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client books and client database
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective
- Empower associates to make decisions in the customer's best interest that also support the Company's philosophy
- Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
- Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed including: bank deposits, safe funds and petty cash
- Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Monitor the movement of all inventory and ensure that staff adheres to all Shipping/Receiving policies and procedures
- Meet inventory accuracy and shrink requirements
- Ensure staff is trained in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Support, promote and assume responsibility for loss prevention in all areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, inventory management, inter-store communication
- Build and maintain good communication with members of corporate office, regional office, mall office and other stores
- Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the Company including: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Partner with logistics, product teams and supervisor to ensure appropriate assortment for the store
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to the corporate retail team in order to support the business goal
- Communicate all human resources issues to the Store Manager in a timely and effective manner
- Assist Store Manager with the payroll process
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and Dress Code Policy is adhered to at all times
REPORTS TO: Store Manager, works closely with Full Time/Part Time Key Holder, Area Manager, Retail Operations Manager and V.P. of Stores.
Minimum 3 years luxury retail management experience leading a sales team.
Superb communication skills – verbal and written
PC literate – Excel, Word, Outlook
EDUCATION: College Degree preferred but not mandatory
CORE COMPETENCIES AND TRAITS:
Sales and Goal Oriented - Must have the ability to maintain and communicate company's commitment to goals, drive sales, and measure team's performance. Developmental and Training
Skills -- The ability to recognize and recruit talent, delegate responsibility, and work with staff and coach them to help them grow. Able to motivate staff and provide helpful, behaviorally specific feedback.
Performance Management Skills -- Must be able to take responsibility for one's own performance and all teams performance by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly. Clarify expectations and provide resources and training needed to achieve goals.
Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Robert Graham Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Our Company policy provides equal consideration in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, termination of employment and social/recreational events. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawful discrimination by any employee towards customers, vendors, contractors and persons working or visiting the company's premises.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail: 2 years
- Retail Management: 2 years
- Management: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 2 years
- Management: 2 years