Palm Beach Gardens Just Got More Beautiful - Sephora Store Relocates and Expands on May 29th
Calling all Palm Beach Gardens makeup mavens, fragrance fanatics, skincare enthusiasts and beauty addicts! Sephora, the ultimate beauty playground, is relocating to a newer spacious spot in The Gardens Mall on May 29, 2009. And what’s even more beautiful? The first 100 beauties to show up at the grand opening will dip into our stash of Sephora gift cards with mystery values worth up to $100!* Now that’s a pretty good reason to start shopping!
• The new 5,200 square foot Sephora store in The Gardens Mall is a virtual paradise of endless beauty options with over 13,000 products from more than 200 brands, including Sephora’s own collection of makeup, skincare, tools, accessories and bath & body products.
o New brands include Cover FX, Dylan’s Candy Bar, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hourglass, Korres, LaVanila, Pacifica, Prevage, Tarte and Too Faced
o Look for an expanded presence from top lines like Anastasia, Cosmedicine, Derma Doctor, Jonathan Product, Klein Becker, L’Occitane, Oscar Blandi, Kat Von D, Sephora Bath, and Sephora Bags and Accessories
o Plus longtime favorites from makeup lines such as Bare Escentuals, Benefit, and MAKE UP FOR EVER; innovative skincare lines like Bliss, Cosmedicine, Clarisonic, Kinerase, Murad, PerriconeMD Cosmeceuticals and Philosophy; fragrance offerings from Fracas, Marc Jacobs, Pink Sugar, Stella McCartney and YSL; and specialty hair care lines like Frederick Fekkai, GHD and Oscar Blandi
Here’s what’s hip and happening at Sephora now:
• Meet the Master – Amber Kish, Sephora PRO Beauty Team member, has travelled the country representing Sephora at national events and fashion shows. Now, she’s right here in Palm Beach to dish on all of her tips and tricks for getting gorgeous and glowing this season. Just stop by grand opening day at The Gardens Mall to meet the master and hear her pro picks for the season.
• Must-Have of the Moment – Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer ($25) is a creamy, blendable secret weapon that gives instant, customizable coverage. From blemishes to dark circles, tattoos, and imperfections, this oil-free, long-wearing formula puts on a disappearing act you won’t want to miss!
• The Sephora retail concept is rooted in aesthetics, presenting our clients with the most unique product assortment, store design, and client services. Sephora was the first beauty retailer to employ the unique open-sell philosophy, allowing clients to shop a myriad of brands and encouraging them to try, test and play with everything from lip glosses to blushes, skincare to fragrance. At Sephora The Gardens Mall, discover a world where prestige cosmetics are showcased in gorgeous open displays for clients to have the freedom to explore and sample at leisure.
• Have a question? Sephora sales associates (also known as cast members) are the most educated in the beauty business. To ensure that all clients are serviced with the most knowledgeable and professional help, every Sephora cast member is rigorously trained in an intense Sephora educational program focused on skincare, hair care and general beauty called Science of Sephora (S.O.S.). Sephora cast members are then able to offer clients a completely non-biased (and non-commissioned) approach when recommending products.
• Get privileged! Get rewarded! Get personal! Join Beauty Insider today to get behind the beauty velvet rope access to Insider-only products, exclusive samples, birthday gifts and an all-access pass to personalized beauty. To sign up, clients just need to visit the Sephora The Gardens Mall store to get their hands on the “Official Card of the Beauty-Full People.” Already a member? Come in and redeem your points for the latest Beauty Insider exclusive samples, and remember all your purchasing power translates to beauty points! Sephora stores are now gorgeously green. Energy efficient and environmentally friendly, Sephora The Gardens Mall will use LED lighting on fixtures to reduce overall energy consumption. Plus, as the leading specialty retailer in recycling, Sephora recycles materials for all fixture installs.
The Gardens Mall
3101 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Store Hours: Mon.- Sat. 10:00am-9:00pm Sun. 12:00pm-6:00pm
Sephora creates an all access approach to shopping: via catalog (877.SEPHORA), Sephora.com, and at your nearest store. With more than 230 stores in North America, Sephora, the leading beauty retailer in the United States and Europe, will soon be open in The Gardens Mall for the ultimate beauty experience.
* On May 29, 2009, the day of the Sephora The Gardens Mall store opening, the first 100 clients over the age of 14 in line before opening will each receive one randomly selected gift card with a value of $10, $25, $50 or $100, redeemable immediately at any Sephora location in the United States or online at sephora.com. Forty-five (45) $10 gift cards, fifty (50) $25 gift cards, four (4) $50 gift cards and one (1) $100 gift card will be distributed through this giveaway. No purchase necessary. Complete details in store.
To schedule an appointment, walk through the world of Sephora, learn some beauty tips & tricks, snap some pics (schedule allowing), or for more information, please contact: