Below is a list of stores at The Gardens Mall that currently have positions available. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. Please read each position description carefully for instructions on how to apply, as some retailers do not use The Gardens Mall Careers site to review applications or resumes.
The Gardens Mall - Overnight Security Supervisor
Must be 18 or older, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and possess a valid Florida driver’s license, social security card, and a “D” Security Officer’s License. Must be able to work overnight shifts and weekends, have a telephone and own transportation. Previous supervisory experience in one of the following is highly preferred: EMS, Homeland Security, or private security. Must have a good command of the English language and be proficient in spelling and grammar along with performing tasks associated with security work. Benefits include healthcare, 401k, advancement, paid leave for vacations and sick time along with holiday pay.
To apply email resume to email@example.com.
The Gardens Mall - Part-Time Holiday Suite Associate & Gift Wrapper
The Gardens Mall will open our annual Holiday Gift Wrap Suite & Kids Shop in partnership with The Arc of Palm Beach County during November and December offering complimentary gift wrap, cell phone charging, holiday movies, gift ideas, special retailer offers, a special kids-only gift shop and more. We are seeking energetic gift wrappers/greeters to join our team for the upcoming holiday season. This opportunity requires a dynamic, independent and creative multi-tasker to help bring holiday joy to our guests. If you have superior customer service skills and like to spread holiday cheer, we would really like to meet with you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Gift wrapping packages of various sizes and shapes. Must be able to make bows or have the capacity to learn quickly
- Greet customers and determine their needs and wants
- Actively listen and answer customers’ queries and concerns
- Oversee the Kids Holiday Shop collecting cash donations in exchange for coins to make their gift purchases for friends and family
- Performs other duties as requested
The Gardens Mall - Security Officer
Must be 18 or older, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and possess a valid Florida driver’s license, social security card, and preferably a “D” Security Officer’s License. Must be able to work shifts as required, have a telephone and own transportation. Previous experience or training in EMS, Homeland Security, private security, or law enforcement preferred but not necessary. Must have a good command of the English language and be proficient in spelling and grammar along with performing tasks associated with security work. Complete in-house training provided including licensing if necessary. Benefits include healthcare, 401k, advancement, paid leave for vacations and sick time along with holiday pay.
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Pea in the Pod - Part Time Sales Associate
The Sales Associate will play a very important role in our Company as they are the brand ambassador and the face of our Company. The main role of the Sales Associate is to effectively connect with and sell to our Mom2Be. The Sales Associate will deliver an exceptional client experience and educate our Mom2Be on our maternity products and help her build a new maternity wardrobe. Our Sales Associates are counted on to work independently as well as collaboratively, and to meet or exceed store sales goals and operational standards.
CLIENT EXPERIENCE: Make our Mom2Be the center of attention. Surprise her with our high caliber service level to establish a meaningful connection and lasting relationship with our Mom2Be. Be a passionate brand ambassador and embody a brand culture that engages and excites other team members and our Mom2Be; maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store. Under the direction of the Store Management team, uphold visual and operational excellence. Make store based decisions based on the needs of the business that meet Company expectations and will support the overall client experience.
SALES AND OPERATIONS: Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store including product knowledge, brand information and differences, styling tips, fabrications, and key features and benefits of our product assortment. Ensure a full understanding and adherence to all Company tools, policies, procedures and understand Company and position competencies. Demonstrate the ability to generate sales and repeat business delivering an exceptional client experience; continue to develop personal sales techniques. Frequently open and/or close and run the operations of the store independently during shift.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
Prior retail or sales experience preferred but no necessary. High school diploma or equivalent required. Flexible schedule required, including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays. Ability to work independently, including in a single coverage environment. Understand business metrics, Excellent time management and organizational skills Self-motivated, independent leader. Ability to be mobile in a store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching and/or twisting for up to 8 hours or more per day. Simple grasping, pushing, pulling, lifting and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40 pounds. Or carrying things that weigh up to 40 pounds.
Pick up an Application at the store; we are located on the second floor next to Bloomingdales.
Abby's Hallmark - Seasonal Sales Associates
Retail sales and cash register experience helpful. Able to work Holiday hours and the Friday, Saturday, Sunday after Thanksgiving. Must interact with customers and be willing to suggest add-on items. Have a can do attitude. Apply on Mall website or in store.
Ann Taylor - Part Time Sales Lead / Key Holder / Part Time sales Associate
Sales Lead . Responsibility providing exceptional client service,setting the example of passion for fashion and operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational, and transacional functions handling clients, opening and closing store, interacting with clients to problem solve issues, assisting in the sales process, ensuring an outstanding client experience. The Sales Lead will refer all duites which require managerial experience.
2. Sales assocaite . Providing excellent client service, have a fashion sense and fashion trends, providing product benefits and ensuring that clients have a great experience in our store.
Please go to: www.anntaylor.com and click on carees to apply
Anthropologie - Seasonal Customer Associate
A Customer Associate supports the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shopkeeping.
REPORTS TO: Leadership Team
- Supports environment of genuine customer connection
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
- Demonstrates extraordinary service
- Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge and current trend
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Supports new hires through mentorship
- Is self-aware and focused on self-development
- Collaborates with the team during morning and closing meetings
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Provides global insight in relationship to the customer experience to the leadership team
- Participates in ongoing staff education and through sharing of product knowledge
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING AND APPLICATION
- Is knowledgeable of trend and supports brand messaging
- Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and the customer experience
As an Anthropologie employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage. All employees receive a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more. http://www.urbn.com/work-with-us/benefits
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications. You can learn more about Anthropologie and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Banana Republic - Part Time Key Holder/Visual Merchandiser
Who We Are
Banana Republic Brand Ambassador: We are team players who are engaging, sociable, team oriented and stylish. We are passionate about fashion and trend and always do what is right for our customers. We create a customer centric environment and are relentless about exceeding goals. We are curious, honest and kind; we bring joy to everyone.
Engaging: We are inviting, easily connecting with others. We are passionate, approachable and in service to our customers. We recognize others successes. Sociable: We actively seek new experiences, information, and knowledge. We proactively solicit feedback from our internal and external customers, responding quickly to feedback. We are digitally connected and socially conscious. Team Oriented: We work together to achieve our goals. We are supportive, respectful and caring. We remain resilient in difficult situations. Stylish: We are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about product and trend. Our style is relevant and chic.
As a member of the Banana Republic team, the Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are adhere to consistently when the leadership team is not on duty or unavailable on the sales floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, create a positive customer experience, merchandise handling when appropriate and all operational functions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures.
- Being an Ambassador for the brand by modeling a customer centric mindset.
- Working together with the team to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Handling customer situations with a solution based mindset.
- Assisting with the training of all new Brand Ambassadors as well as the re-training of existing Brand Ambassadors as needed.
- Supporting the leadership team to by maintaining a clean store.
- Supporting the execution of all visual merchandise updates and standards.
- Opening and closing the registers and store following proper procedures.
- Ensuring data integrity procedures are followed.
- Following all company policies and ensuring that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Communicates effectively
- Tech savvy
- College Degree preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to partner with the leadership team on operational matters
- Must have a team- player mentality
Banana Republic - Sales Associate
Sales Associate - Gardens-
At Banana Republic Specialty Stores, we value people who are energetic, confident, optimistic, and curious. You’re a team player. You’re always there to help and engage with the customer.
As a Sales Associate on the Banana Republic team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by energetic teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
Come join our team at Banana Republic if you:
- Love an environment where everyone works together to service our customers
- Want freedom to work a flexible schedule
- Are passionate about working in a fast- paced retail environment
- Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Engage with our customers, by assessing their needs and offering assistance whenever needed
- Enhance the customer experience through digital offerings
- Help team drive loyalty through BR card and email capture
- Create an exceptional experience and ensure every customer leaves satisfied
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store
- Tech savvy: comfortable with mobile devices, tablets and computers
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- US-FL-PALM BEACH GARDENS
Banana Republic Stores & Field - Store: Sales Associate/Stock/Supervisor
Contact Name - Internal
- Chad Finster Chad_Finster@stores.gap.com
Billabong - Full Time Management
We are looking to fill Full Time Management positions with the following requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-2 years previous customer service oriented experience or 2 years degree with 90 days in retail sales
- Minimum of 6 months related retail management experience
We will be conducting open interviews in-store on Tuesday, October 2nd and Wednesday, October 3rd from 4pm - 7pm.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Creates and takes accountability for a consistently positive work environment that increase productivity, decreases unwanted turnover and enhances the customer experience.
- Assists in the management and supervision of the Sales Associates. Assume store management responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager and Associate Manager.
- Communicates Gold Star performance goals and Brand Standard and holds all subordinate employees to the standard.
- Provides an open door policy where employees are free to express their concerns and feelings without fear of retaliation or ill will.
- Exemplifies Company behaviors consistently.
- Ensures that personal appearance reflects the Action Board Sport Lifestyle and attitude of all company brands.
- Seeks and acts on written and verbal feedback; seeks out and learns new skills.
- Maintains a health balance between work and personal life.
- Displays professional written and verbal communications when performing all business transactions, with customers, fellow employees or the corporate office staff.
- Maintains open and positive relations with staff, peers, corporate office staff, Assistant, Store Manager and District Manager.
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- In partnership with the Store Manager, recruits, participates in interviews and make recommendations on the selection of the best candidates for job openings who reflect company standards.
- In partnership with the Store Manager, utilized company training programs including but not limited to Sales Associate Onboarding, Gold Star Selling program, store operations, and product information.
- Regularly gives coaching feedback (positive and developmental) to Sales Associates.
- In partnership with the Store Manager or Assistant Manager, administers employee discipline in a fail and consistent manner.
- In partnership with the Store Manager, ensures that the store is in compliance with all employment, State and Federal laws, including but not limited to wage and hour, human rights and equal employment opportunities.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- In partnership with the Store Manager, ensures store exceeds customer expectations through the execution of Gold Star selling program.
- Utilizes best judgment in all customer service matters by putting the customer's needs first.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service and selling skills, modeling appropriate behaviors for Sales Associates.
- GOLD STAR PROGRAM
- Required to complete Gold Star Selling Program Training.
- Required to meet weekly sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Required to complete daily, weekly and quarterly Gold Star forms.
- Provides training and support to staff, communicates goals and expectations.
- Properly executes all visual presentation standards and promotional event set ups.
- Ensures store is clean, organized and operational.
- Complies with all daily, monthly, quarterly and year end filing requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for assigned department, ensuring that the Brand Standard is met.
- Adheres to and ensures all employees are working safely and following established safety best practices.
- Provides customer and merchandise feedback as needed or as requested.
- Provides input and influence to convey product ideas from customer to Store Manager.
- Assist in the management of store sales. Knows and shares the daily sales goals with the staff. Tracks and manages labor hours.
- Ensures that all customers transactions are accurately processed and recorded.
- Notifies Assistant or Store Manager and resolves any equipment malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Assists Store Manager in ensuring that all necessary store supplies are available as needed.
- LOSS PREVENTION
- In partnership with the Store Manager, ensures that the store protects company assets through promoting awareness of LP best practices including but not limited to employee bag checks, shoplifting controls (internal and external), perpetual counts, zone coverage and silent witness hotline.
- Reports suspected or know theft to supervisor, Loss Prevention Manager, or Silent Witness Hotline.
- Assists Store Manager in maintaining acceptable inventory shrinkage, not exceeding established goals.
- Complies with daily cash handling and banking procedures.
- In partnership with the Store Manager, ensures that all policies are followed specific to inventory control, including participating in required annual physical inventories, paperwork flow, over/short logs, markdowns, timeliness of reporting, receipt of goods, merchandise transfers and all other related inventory matters.
Bunulu - Seasonal Associate
**Apply at www.bunulu.com
***MUST be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Living on the coast is a unique experience. We have a certain attitude, a certain spirit, and a certain perspective like no other place on earth. Bunulu was born from the idea that this coastal lifestyle requires a unique, soulful, and comfortable approach to style.
As a sales associate, you are the ambassador for creating the start of the adventure for our customer to be had on the water! You are to engage, educate and excite the customer about the function, technology and special features that our clothing and accessories will provide to their personal adventure.
-Customer Service and Sales
-Assist in preparing the store for the day in cleaning duties and replenishment duties
-Utilize Point Of Sale system
-Follow direction given by store management to help the store be successful
- Passionate, knowledgeable, and must be involved in the coastal lifestyle
-Excellent communication skills
-Pro-active and solution oriented
Chanel - Temporary Selling Assistant
Chanel, Inc., a leader in the luxury goods industry, seeks a Temporary Selling Assistant to assist Sales Associates in all aspects of the sales process and for executing pertinent support tasks as directed by management in the Palm Beach Gardens Boutique. The Selling Assistant is also responsible for assisting in preparing the selling floor and the merchandise for events such as Collection Previews and Markdown Sales.
- Welcome and greet all walk-in customers and direct them to the product or point of interest.
- If all associates are busy, entertain clients with the following:
- Assist with product inquiries
- Show/promote new items or other points of interest as directed by management during morning meetings.
- Offer beverages
- Hand over the client to a sales associate to complete the sale.
- Handle telephone inquiries when associates are attending other client needs.
- Assist associates working with clients by retrieving merchandise or other needs from the stock rooms as requested by the associates
- Assist associates with transfer and charge-send requests; follow up with other stores
- Assist in wrapping and packaging purchases when associates are entertaining multiple clients or as needed.
- Assist Sales Associate in cashiering as needed.
- Maintain merchandise in order as merchandised by the store manager and or visual consultant, which becomes disheveled during the course of business.
- Assist in all support functions such as those listed below:
- Assist in Monthly Cycle Counts
- Assist in re-ticketing of merchandise
- Assist in maintaining sales floor visual merchandising and stock order
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of client service standards in a luxury retail environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Confident, helpful, polite
- Friendly and refined demeanor
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Coach - All Seasonal Positions-Sales/Stock/Cashiers
We are looking to hire seasonal positions in all categories, sales/cashiers/stock associates.
Coach - Sales Associate
Creates personal sales and clienteling strategies, meets customer needs through solution oriented and forward thinking.
Builds credibility and trust as a personal fashion advisor by communicating fashion awareness and trends in the marketplace.
Drives business through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining on going productive relationships with customers.
Takes initiative and has a high level of ownership and accountability for individual results.
David Yurman - Seasonal Operations/Sales Support
The Seasonal Operations Support provides administrative and logistical support for the Retail Store Operations Staff during the Retail Holiday Season.
- Enter sales at POS.
- Answers and properly directs all incoming calls.
- Assist on the sales floor when all tasks are completed or when necessary in order to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times.
- Assists Sales and Operations team wrap client packages.
- Assists Sales and Operations team with the cleaning of client jewelry.
- Assists the Operations team with the restocking of store packaging. (Bags, Boxes, Pouches, Ribbon, Folders).
- Assists the Operations team with the restocking of store stationary. (POS Paper, Repair Forms, Receipt Envelopes).
- Assists the Operations team with the unwrapping of David Yurman Bags for easy access.
- Assists the Operations team with the putting together of DY Pocket Folders.
- Assists Operations team package and ship client packages.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying office supply needs.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying packaging needs.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying stationary needs.
- Assists Operations team identify client jewelry repairs.
- Assists store in maintaining a clean caseline.
- Assists Sales and Operations team organize understock.
- Assists Operations team with Inventory Serial Case Audits.
- Ensures organization and cleanliness of jewelry cleaning area.
- Minimum 1 year in an operational role in a customer service environment; luxury retail experience preferred
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to be detail-oriented, adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Fossil - Seasonal Sales Asssociate
Fossil Group is currently seeking authentic and passionate Seasonal Sales Associates with an entrepreneurial, sales driven spirit for the upcoming 2018 Holiday Season. Candidates' primary focus is promoting our brand while offering an exceptional guest experience. They should inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals...most importantly, creating a fun and energized enviornment.
To be considered, please visit our Fossil store location or submit resume.
ILORI Optical - Retail Sales Associate
The Retail Sales Associate sells products and provides optimum customer service. Contributes to the store’s success by building and maintaining a strong client following.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross sells Oliver Peoples’ products to customers by demonstrating knowledge of the brand and basic optical principles.
- Provides optimum service level to every customer.
- Displays knowledge of the Brand, warranties and options offered to all customers.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service, visual and merchandising elements.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to be the authority for the client and drive sales and meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains the Flagship/Store’s presentation standards both on the sales floor and in the back office.
- Understands and supports all brand policies and procedures.
- Miscellaneous in-store duties as assigned.
- 2+ years selling high-end optical/eyewear or luxury products
- Selling; excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to speak clearly and understandably; hear communications by telephone and in person
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctual - must be reliable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality at all times
- Takes initiative in self-development
- Performs well under time or workload pressure
- Organization. - keeps on schedule
- Performs work in a fashion that others can pick up where left off
- Ability to learn
- Fosters and promotes a cohesive team
- Practicality - applies information available in a sensible way to function in the job
- Questioning - ability and willingness to orally seek out information in order to complete work in an effective and accurate manner
- Organizational awareness - understands the effect and implications of decisions on other components of the organization
- Treats each member of the team with professionalism and respect – is a team player Exemplifies the brand’s retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example
- A two-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Ciao POS
Please Apply Online:
JOHNNY WAS - Sales Stylist
Los Angeles based brand, Johnny Was, known for luxurious fabrics, signature prints and stunning embroidery, features vintage-inspired designs for the modern woman. Just like the universal and timeless appeal of a great song, Johnny Was is about clothes that cross cultures and defy trends. We are currently looking for friendly, enthusiastic, and driven PART-TIME SALES STYLISTS
Applicants must have:
*Friendly & outgoing personality
*Excellent customer service skills
*Ability to develop and maintain a clientele base
*Flexibility with night and weekend shifts
*Must be willing to commit to a set schedule if needed
*Have an understanding of upscale fashion and accessories
*Strong organizational and follow up skills
*At least 2 years retail sales experience
*Greet all customers upon entering the store
*Developing and nurturing your own clientele
*Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
*Ability to be a team player in a rotation style selling environment
*Understanding and knowledge of all merchandise in the store
*Ability and willingness to meet weekly and monthly sales goals
*Maintaining a clean, organized and well stocked sales floor and stock room
$12-15 per hour + commission
Kendra Scott - Seasonal Sales Associate
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward customer advocates to carry out the Kendra Scott culture in our stores and communities. You will experience a fast growing multi-channel business that values customers and employees. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to sharpen your strengths through on the job training and help you learn new skills in retail, management and the many departments that support a growing organization
L'Occitane - Part Time and Seasonal Associates
Seeking part time and seasonal associates. Retail experience is a must.
Apply in person in our Boutique.
Lacoste - Part Time Sales Supervisor
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance , innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration ? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. A Lacoste Sales Supervisor plays a supporting role in assisting with the store’s business, people and culture. In this role, you act as the Manager on Duty in absence of the Store Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in leading a store team to drive sales through training and coaching.
- Exemplify your sporting spirit and create an outstanding service culture .
- Provide constant feedback and coaching to improve the team’s skills and sales results.
- Assist in recruiting associates who are passionate about sales and customer service.
- Assist in training new team members on customer service, operations, performance, loss prevention and all other Company policies.
- Set goals for each team member for the achievement of Company KPI’s.
- Lead by example to assist in achieving Lacoste’s sales plans and profitability goals.
- Assist Store Manager in utilizing reports and gathering data to identify sales by units, gender, product placement, visual presentation, stock levels, and window presentations.
- Proactively make suggestions based on analysis that will positively impact the business.
- Set measurable performance standards and goals based on Company’s expectations and metrics.
CUSTOMER SERVICE :
- Assist in creating an environment focused on the customer experience .
- Ensure that each team member is knowledgeable about the Lacoste lifestyle.
- Be inventive and create additional business opportunities by ensuring that team members focus on building their clientele.
- Embrace local community groups and mall management to generate PR opportunities that showcase our Brand Vision and sporting spirit . This may include hosting special events, sponsorships, participating in fashion shows and editorial placements as directed and with the express approval of corporate management.
- Assist with opening and closing of store to ensure the store is ready for business
- Ensure that Company standards are upheld in merchandising, visual presentations, housekeeping and loss prevention.
- Protect store assets and inventory.
- Manage new receipts, transfers, markdowns, back stock and fill-ins.
- Prior experience in retail sales with a proven track record of customer excellence.
- Tenacious desire to inspire others and lead a culture of customer service champions.
- Expertise in store operations.
- Training, organizational, and performance management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity.
- Technically savvy
- Audacious attitude
- Sporting Spirit - must possess a competitive edge and drive to meet goals
- Innovative thinker that will drive our brand forward.
Core Values and Traits:
- Providing answers to questions
- Propose solutions
- Integrating our role as a global economic player
- Succeeding together
- Working together
- Sharing information
- Trusting each other
- Respecting our people
- Caring for customers
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Retail Sales: 1 year
- Key holder and/or Supervisor a plus, but not required
Lacoste - PT Sales Associate
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
- No previous experience required
- E-mail resume to email@example.com to apply, or complete application in-store.
LOFT - All Positions (management, sales associates and stock)
We'd Love to chat with you about a career with Loft. We're a team of trusted stylists, offering personal service and genuine style advice to our clients. we're excited to show you how we create engaging experiences for them. let's stay in touch.
Please go to our anncareers.com to fill out an application
LOFT - PT Sales Associate
If you love fashion and are passionate about making women feel fabulous, we want YOU! Apply at anncareers.com and choose LOFT at The Gardens Mall
LOFT - PT- All positions
We are looking for Sales associates and Management. Do you love to dress in style and help others do so too? We are looking for just that person that enjoys working with people and loves to work for a winning team.
We'd love to chat with you about a career wtih Loft. We're a team of trusted stylists, that love to offer personal service and genuine style advice to our clients.
Flexible Hours and a great Discount on our clothing
Stop by our location on the 1st floor by Nordstrom to apply in person. Can't wait to chat with you!
Louis Vuitton - PT Client Advisor-Operations
We value client-centric individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and welcome someone who is eager to contribute their creativity and skill to the success and strong heritage of the brand.
In this role you will secure back-of-house efficiency, supporting the team in providing optimal service to clients and ensuring all processes are completed in line with the standards of the brand.
This is an ideal position for someone seeking to grow their career in a luxury retail back-of-house environment and an interest in contributing their skill and knowledge of operations, stock, repairs and after sales.
To be successful in this role you should have experience working in a retail environment with an operations focus. You must be someone who is extremely organized, loves problem-solving, is detail oriented and approaches all issues proactively. Luxury retail experience is preferred.
Macy's - Macy's Hiring Event
Macy’s is Hiring!
Apply online TODAY at macysJOBS.com
Stop by during our Hiring Event
on Tuesday, May 22, 11 am to 7 pm
at Macy’s at The Gardens Mall
2nd Floor Executive Offices
We cannot wait to meet you!
Both Full Time and Part Time positions available in Selling and Support
Mrs. Fields Cookies - FT and PT Sales Associates, Decorators & Bakers
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to lift excess of 30 pounds
- Over 18 years of age
- Professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Moses 561-339-0603
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Full Time and Part Time
Mrs. Fields Cookies
Mrs. Fields Cookies- Full Time and Part Time Sales Associates, Decorator & Bakers.
Excellent Customer Service
Ability to lift Excess 30 pound
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit.
Sounds like you?
Salvatore Ferragamo - Part-time Sales Associate
Salvatore Ferragamo is a luxury brand creative and innovative by tradition. Founded on excellence in the art of footwear, the Company now offers a wide range of high quality prestigious products manufactured with the greatest attention to detail and offered by means of impeccable service. In the United States the Company operates over 50 of its own retail stores and also distributes its products through high end wholesale distribution channels.
We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Sales Support Associate at our store in Palm Beach Gardens.
We are looking for candidates that are customer service oriented, flexible, motivated and team oriented. Candidates should have prior experience in related areas in a service environment. Two years experience in a Luxury Goods preferred!
Please email your resume to email@example.com
See's Candies - Seasonal Associate
If you love chocolate and are passionate about customer service, come join us at See's Candies in The Gardens Mall.
We are hiring for our 2018 Holiday Season, beginning in late October. See's offers a fun work environment, an employee discount, flexible scheduling, and all the chocolate you can eat.
Join us in person on Friday, October 26th, 10am-1pm or 6pm-8pm or on Saturday, October 27th, 12pm-3pm
Interviews will be held in the See;s Candies store located on the Lower Level Nordstrom Court.
See's will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los angeles Municipal Code 189.00)
Soma Intimates - Sales lead/part time manager
Part time management position. 25-30 hours a week.
Open/close the store
coach and develop teams. Works with customers to give them a bra ft experience.
Apply at jobs.hicos.com/soma
searxh for beach gardens location
The Walking Company - Full time key holder
We are looking for a Full Time Key Holder with open availability. Weekends are mandatory. Base pay plus commission.
Please come by store to fill out an application. We are looking to fill the position asap.
Vineyard Vines - Seasonal Part Time Sales Associate
Fishing for a career that’s fun and rewarding? Well, if you’re the right candidate, then vineyard vines is fishing for you, too! We’re looking to hire outstanding Seasonal Crew Members for our Gardens Mall location. Check out the open positions at https://lnkd.in/esgCjvm For 20 years (and counting), vineyard vines has worked to attract and keep the very best employees - people who love the Good Life, and who understand what we mean when we say that every day should feel this good. Our dedicated, talented frontline crew members provide our customers with unparalleled service, making everyone feel welcome (or whalecome, as we like to say) each time they shop with us. If you’re a self-starter with a positive attitude who understands that the definition of success is doing what you love, we’d like to meet you! Please pass along to anyone you think might be interested, and have them reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Williams-Sonoma - HIRING SEASONAL PART TIME CASHIERS, SALES ASSOCIATES, GIFT WRAPPERS AND STOCK PEOPLE
Experienced seasonal part time energetic retail sales associates, cashiers, gift wrappers and stock people for 12 to 29 hours per week. Please submit a resume and or stop by WILLIAMS-SONOMA at the gardens mall. see a Manager for application.
Williams-Sonoma - LEAD SALES / KEY HOLDER PART TIME
WILLIAMS-SONOMA IS SEEKING TWO EXPERIENCED PEOPLE FOR LEAD SALES/KEY HOLDER POSITIONS UP TO 29 HOURS A WEEK. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PROVIDING DAILY SUPPORT TO THE MANAGEMENT TEAM BY PERORMING OPENING AND CLOSING ROUTINES, REGISTER FUNCTIONS, AND BACK OFFICE PROCEDURES. ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE COACHING ASSOCIATES TO MEET PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY TARGETS AND GOALS AND PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO OUR GUESTS.
SEE THE STORE MANAGER OR HIRING MANAGER FOR APPLICATION OR SUBMIT RESUME ON LINE.