Loggerhead Marinelife Day & Shop and Share
Loggerhead Marinelife Center (LMC) goes mobile to The Gardens Mall for Marinelife Day on Saturday, August 18th from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Returning to the Grand Court at The Gardens Mall, Marinelife Day will offer guests a fun, interactive family-friendly day filled with science, sea turtles, and shopping! Marinelife Day will feature the awards presentation for one of Palm Beach County's most viral of photo contests, the fourth annual Juno Beach Pier photo contest. Guests attending this free day-long-event will enjoy interactive exhibits designed to educate guests on LMC's local and global ocean conservation impact. Nothing completes a visit to The Gardens Mall like shopping! The sea turtle loving friends at The Gardens Mall will donate 5% of the day’s sales, logged into the Information Desk, back to Loggerhead Marinelife Center, making Marinelife Day the most rewarding day of the shopping season.
*5% of up to $100,000 in total logged receipts.
Shop and Shares Include:
- Lilly Pulitzer | 10% of sales | 11am - 4pm
- J. McLaughlin | 15% of sales | 11am - 4pm
- Kendra Scott | 20% of sales during busiest hours | 11am - 4pm
- California Pizza Kitchen | 20% of sales | 11am - 4pm
- Alex and Ani | 15% of sales | 12pm - 2pm
- Jimmy Choo | 10% of sales | 11am - 4pm
- Brooks Brothers | 10% of sales PLUS 15% off your purchase | 11am - 4pm
- Michael Kors | 10% of sales | 11am - 4pm
- Madewell | 5% of sales | 11am - 4pm
- Bunulu | 20% of sales | 11am - 4pm
- Tommy Bahama | 10% of sales | 11am - 4pm